- Целью освоения курса дисциплины «Английский язык» является формирование у студентов иноязычной коммуникативной компетенции не ниже уровня B2+ / С1 (по Общеевропейской шкале уровней CEFR), а именно: лингвистической, социолингвистической, социокультурной, дискурсивной, стратегической, а также формирование академических навыков, необходимых для использования английского языка в учебной, научной, и профессиональной деятельности, дальнейшем обучении в бакалавриате, магистратуре и аспирантуре, а также осуществления исследовательской деятельности в заданной области.
- владеет и использует активную лексику по изучаемой теме, умеет составлять структурированное монологическое высказывание на заданную тему, умеет выполнять задания на чтение и аудирование соответствующего формата, умеет выполнять письменные задания соответствующего формата.
- Тема 1. Личность / PersonalityРазделы темы: Personality types. Measuring personality. Charisma. Personality clash. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Чтение в формате IELTS. Написание абзаца.
- Тема 2. Путешествия / TravelРазделы темы: Tourism and travelling. Explorers. The empty quarter. A study trip. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Чтение в формате IELTS. Написание абзаца.
- Тема 3. Работа / WorkРазделы темы: Jobs. Homeworking. Killer questions. Чтение в формате IELTS. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Описание графика.
- Тема 4. Язык / LanguageРазделы темы: Learning languages. Language and texting. Disappearing languages.Чтение в формате IELTS. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Описание графика.
- Тема 5. Реклама / AdvertisingРазделы темы: What makes a good advert? Ways of advertising. Advertising and children. Чтение в формате IELTS. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Описание графика.
- Тема 6. Бизнес / BusinessРазделы темы: In business. Business dilemmas. Business Icons. Чтение в формате IELTS. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Написание эссе типа "Discuss both these views and give your opinion".
- Тема 7. Дизайн / DesignРазделы темы: Design is everywhere. Design throughout the ages.A life of design. Чтение в формате IELTS. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Написание эссе типа "Discuss both these views and give your opinion".
- Тема 8. Образование / EducationРазделы темы: Education issues. Montessori. Is university worth it? Чтение в формате IELTS. Аудирование в формате IELTS. Написание эссе типа "To what extent do you agree".
- Аудиторная работаКритерии оценки устного высказывания 9 • speaks fluently with only rare repetition or self correction; • speaks coherently with fully appropriate cohesive features • develops topics fully and appropriately • uses vocabulary with full flexibility and precision in all topics • uses idiomatic language naturally and accurately • uses a full range of structures naturally and appropriately • uses a full range of pronunciation features with precision and subtlety 8 • speaks fluently with only occasional repetition or self- correction; • develops topics coherently and appropriately • uses a wide vocabulary resource readily and flexibly to convey precise meaning • uses less common and idiomatic vocabulary skilfully, with occasional inaccuracies • uses paraphrase effectively as required • uses a wide range of structures flexibly • produces a majority of error-free sentences with only very occasional inappropriateness or basic/unsystematic errors • uses a wide range of pronunciation features • sustains flexible use of features, with only occasional lapses • is easy to understand throughout; accent has a minimal effect on intelligibility 7 • speaks at length without noticeable effort or loss of coherence • may demonstrate language-related hesitation at times, or some repetition and/or self-correction • uses a range of connectives and discourse markers with some flexibility • uses vocabulary resource flexibly to discuss a variety of topics • uses some less common and idiomatic vocabulary and shows some awareness of style and collocation, with some inappropriate choices • uses paraphrase effectively • uses a range of complex structures with some flexibility • frequently produces error-free sentences, though some grammatical mistakes persist 6 • is willing to speak at length, though may lose coherence at times due to occasional repetition,self-correction or hesitation • uses a range of connectives and discourse markers but not always appropriately • has a wide enough vocabulary to discuss topics at length and make meaning clear in spite of inappropriateness • generally paraphrases successfully • uses a mix of simple and complex structures, but with limited flexibility • may make frequent mistakes with complex structures, though these rarely cause comprehension problems • uses a range of pronunciation features with mixed control • shows some effective use of features but this is not sustained • can generally be understood throughout, though mispronunciation of individual words or sounds reduces clarity at times 5 • usually maintains flow of speech but uses repetition, self-correction and/or slow speech to keep going • may over-use certain connectives and discourse markers • produces simple speech fluently, but more complex communication causes fluency problems • manages to talk about familiar and unfamiliar topics but uses vocabulary with limited flexibility • attempts to use paraphrase but with mixed success • produces basic sentence forms with reasonable accuracy • uses a limited range of more complex structures, but these usually contain errors and may cause some comprehension problems 4 • cannot respond without noticeable pauses and may speak slowly, with frequent repetition and self-correction • links basic sentences but with repetitious use of simple connectives and some breakdowns in coherence • is able to talk about familiar topics but can only convey basic meaning on unfamiliar topics and makes frequent errors in word choice • rarely attempts paraphrase • produces basic sentence forms and some correct simple sentences but subordinate structures are rare • errors are frequent and may lead to misunderstanding • uses a limited range of pronunciation features • attempts to control features but lapses are frequent • mispronunciations are frequent and cause some difficulty for the listener
- Экзамен9 • fully satisfies all the requirements of the task • clearly presents a fully developed response • uses cohesion appropriately • skilfully manages paragraphing • uses a wide range of vocabulary; rare minor errors occur only as ‘slips’ • uses a wide range of structures with flexibility and accuracy; rare minor errors occur only as ‘slips’ 8 • covers all requirements of the task sufficiently • presents, highlights and illustrates key features / bullet points clearly and appropriately •sequences information and ideas logically • manages all aspects of cohesion well • uses paragraphing sufficiently and appropriately • uses a wide range of vocabulary fluently and flexibly • skilfully uses uncommon lexical items but there may be occasional inaccuracies in word choice and collocation; produces rare errors in spelling and/or word formation • uses a wide range of structures • the majority of sentences are error-free • makes only very occasional errors or inappropriacies 7 • covers the requirements of the task • presents a clear overview of main trends, differences or stages • clearly presents and highlights key features / bullet points but could be more fully extended • logically organises information and ideas; there is clear progression throughout • uses a range of cohesive devices appropriately although there may be some under-/over-use • uses a sufficient range of vocabulary to allow some flexibility and precision • uses less common lexical items with some awareness of style and collocation may produce occasional errors in word choice, spelling and/or word formation • uses a variety of complex structures • produces frequent error-free sentences has good control of grammar and punctuation but may make a few errors 6 • addresses the requirements of the task • presents an overview with information appropriately selected • presents and adequately highlights key features / bullet points but details may be irrelevant, inappropriate or inaccurate • arranges information and ideas coherently and there is a clear overall progression • uses cohesive devices effectively, but cohesion within and/or between sentences may be faulty or mechanical • may not always use referencing clearly or appropriately • uses an adequate range of vocabulary for the task • attempts to use less common vocabulary but with some inaccuracy • makes some errors in spelling and/or word formation, but they do not impede communication • uses a mix of simple and complex sentence forms • makes some errors in grammar and punctuation but they rarely reduce communication 5 • generally addresses the task; the format may be inappropriate in places • recounts detail mechanically with no clear overview; there may be no data to support the description • presents, but inadequately covers, key features / bullet points; there may be a tendency to focus on details • presents information with some organisation but there may be a lack of overall progression • makes inadequate, inaccurate or over-use of cohesive devices • may be repetitive because of lack of referencing and substitution • uses a limited range of vocabulary, but this is minimally adequate for the task • may make noticeable errors in spelling and/or word formation that may cause some difficulty for the reader • uses only a limited range of structures • attempts complex sentences but these tend to be less accurate than simple sentences • may make frequent grammatical errors and punctuation may be faulty; errors can cause some difficulty for the reader 4 • attempts to address the task but does not cover all key features / bullet points; the format may be inappropriate • may confuse key features / bullet points with detail; parts may be unclear, irrelevant, repetitive or inaccurate • presents information and ideas but these are not arranged coherently and there is no clear progression in the response • uses some basic cohesive devices but these may be inaccurate/repetitive
- Барановская Т. А. [и др.] - АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК ДЛЯ ЭКОНОМИСТОВ (B1-B2) 2-е изд., пер. и доп. Учебник и практикум для академического бакалавриата - М.:Издательство Юрайт - 2019 - 377с. - ISBN: 978-5-534-06735-4 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЮРАЙТ - URL: https://urait.ru/book/angliyskiy-yazyk-dlya-ekonomistov-b1-b2-432063
- Complete Advanced, Student's Book with answers : for revised exam from 2015, 2nd ed., 9th printing, 253 p., Brook-Hart, G., Haines, S., 2015
- Complete IELTS Bands 6.5-7.5, Student's Book without Answers with CD-ROM, 166 p., Brook-Hart, G., Jakeman, V., 2013