The months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February, March and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- Light-weight clothing is best for spring and summer
- Sweaters and light waterproof jackets are useful for cool and rainy days in the spring and fall
- Heavy jackets, scarves, gloves, hats and waterproof boots are essential for the winter
You can buy bulkier or heavier items once you have arrived, especially if you have a luggage allowance. Some of the items that you can buy once you are here are sheets, bedding or winter clothes.