LATNA’s stuff actively participates in different competitions for getting research grants.
1. An individual research project (the scientific fund grant of the National Research University Higher School of Economics for 2010-2012) №10-01-0071, Vyacheslav V. Chistyakov «Metric modulars and their typological, geometrical and econometric properties with applications»
2. The RFBR №10-01-00682 (2010-2012) grant: Valery Kalyagin «Complex asymptotics of joint rational approximations of analytic functions"
3. The scientific fund grant of the National Research University Higher School of Economics «Teacher – Students» for 2011-2012, the project №11-04-0008 "Calculation of tolerances in Combinatorial Optimization Problems: Theory and Algorithms». LATNA’s participants: Boris Goldengorin, Vyacheslav Chistyakov, Mikhail Batsyn, Dmitry Malyshev
4. The scientific fund grant of the National Research University Higher School of Economics «Teacher – Students» for 2011-2012, the project №11-04-0019 «Development and adaptation of cluster-analysis methods to automate textual information analysis using the ontology of subject field». LATNA’s participants: Boris Mirkin
5. The RFBR №11-01-00107-а grant for 2011-2012, «Combinatorial-algebraic research of complex, quantitative, and descriptive characteristics of hereditary closed classes of graphs ». The participants from LATNA: Dmitry Malyshev, Victor Zamaraev, Dmitry Mokeev.
6. The grant on young researchers’ mobility with the support of Applied Optimization Institute of M. V. Keldysh and Russian Academy of Science and Russian Federation Ministry of Education and Science (agreement 8861): Olga Khvostova, "The analysis of the flow fields when changing the water regime of the Volga River to assess the most dangerous regions in terms of region flooding "
7. The grant on young researchers mobility with the support of Applied Optimization Institute of M. V. Keldysh and Russian Academy of Science and Russian Federation Ministry of Education and Science (agreement 8861): Dmitry Malyshev, "Algorithms design for high-performance computing systems when modeling problems of mathematical physics: theoretical and practical aspects"
8. The grant № 12-01-00749-а for 2012-2013, «Combinatorial-algebraic research of hereditary closed classes of graphs». The participants from LATNA: Dmitry Malyshev, Victor Zamaraev, Dmitry Mokeev.
9. An individual research project (the scientific fund grant of the National Research University Higher School of Economics for 2013-2014), Dmitry Malyshev №12-01-0035 "The research of "critical" hereditary classes of graphs"
10. Grant of the President of the Russian Federation for state support of young scientists for 2013-2014, "The study of extreme classes in descriptive, quantitative and algorithmic graph theory". The participants from LATNA: Dmitry Malyshev, Victor Zamaraev, Dmitry Mokeev.
11. The participation grant in the foreign scientific event for a trip to the International Conference «Numerical Computations: Theory and Algorithms 2013", University of Calabria, Falerna, Italy. The participant - Kalyagin V. A.
12. The project №13-05-0047 of Mirkin B. G. «Методы визуализации текстовой информации с помощью построения суффиксных деревьев, мультифасетных классификаций и иерархических онтологий: алгоритмическое и программное обеспечение». The participant - Mirkin B. G.
13.The grant RFFI 14-01-00807 (2014-2016) "Theoretical basis of the network analysis of stock markets". Managed by: Valery A. Kalyagin. LATNA participants: Grigory A. Bautin, Mikhail V. Batsyn, Victor A. Zamaraev, Alexander P. Koldanov, Petr A. Koldanov, Anton A. Kocheturov
14. Individual research grant of the French government (Eiffel excellence scholarship) for Tatiana Poletaeva: №812685B "Ontological foundations of multi-agent framework for operational data processing" (2014-2015 academic year)
15. The grant 14-41-00039 of Russian Science Foundation for international research on "Clustering and Search Technique in Large Scale Networks". The grant is managed by Professor Panos M. Pardalos. Participants: members of LATNA lab. Mikhail V. Batsyn, Valery A. Kalyagin, Timur V. Medvedev, Alexey I. Nikolaev, Alexander A. Ponomarenko., Andrey V. Savchenko
16. The grant of the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation for the research on "The application of robust procedures to the analysis of the structural characteristics of stock markets". The grant is managed by Professor Valery A. Kalyagin
17. Individual grant of HSE Scientific Fund № 15-01-0010 (2015-2016): "The boundary classes for the dominating set problems, coloring task and its applications". The grant is managed by Dmitry Malyshev
18. The Russian President Grant MK-4819.2016.1 (2016-2017): "Effective algorithms for solving current subtasks intractable problems of graph theory and discrete optimization". The grant is managed by Dmitry Malyshev
19. Grant RFBR № 16-31-60008- mol_a_dk (2016-2018): "Study of solving time topical subtasks of classical extremal problems on graphs". The grant is managed by Dmitry Malyshev
- Scientific advisor P. M. Pardalos elected to elite medical and biological engineering, USA
- Leading researcher of the laboratory D. S. Malyshev awarded the medal of the Russian Academy of Science
- Researcher of the laboratory A. A. Ponomarenko awarded IBM PhD
- Scientific advisor of the laboratory P. M. Pardalos included among the 100 most productive executives PhD in mathematics
- Researcher of the laboratory A. I. Nikolaev awarded the Ilya Segalovich scholarship of Yandex
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.