To apply for the Master of Science programme in Mathematics candidates must have, or expect to have, a Bachelor of Science diploma (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Theoretical Physics, Computer Science or related fields by the end of August. In addition they are expected to have a strong interest in pure mathematics or mathematical physics and to participate in extra-curricular activities in this field .
International applicants are requested to submit an application package. It is not a requirement to take any entrance exams.
List of documents required:
- Application form
- Resume/CV with recommendations (at least one from someone who is familiar with your academic work)
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
- Scan of English proficiency exam results (IELTS or TOEFL) *
You can find the complete list of required documents and the description of the admission process at How to apply page.
* Applicants who are graduates of B.Sc. programmes, on which the official language of instruction was English, are exempted from providing a language certificate.