International Management I
- The aim of the course «International Management I» is to develop an understanding of cultural differences, the skills to manage those differences effectively and the knowledge to navigate in complex multicultural situations.
- compares different types of global organizations
- identifies the main ways in which culture influences business and management practices
- analyzes the ways in which culture influences cross-cultural negotiations, is able to identify the key challenges in intercultural negotiations, gives recommendations for cross-cultural negotiations
- knows how to apply cross-cultural leadership styles and motivation, gives recommendations for managing geographically dispersed teams
- Understanding Global Organizations
- Cultures and Their Implications for Management
- Managing Cross-Cultural Negotiations: The Foundations
- Managing Global Teams
- Rugman, A.M. The Oxford Handbook of International Business [Электронный ресурс] / A.M.Rugman; БД oxfordhandbooks. - 2nd ed. - Oxford University Press, 2009. – Режим доступа: http://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199234257.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780199234257). – Загл. с экрана.
- Cross-Cultural Business Behavior : A Guide for Global Management Richard R. Gesteland Samfundslitteratur 2007