- Owns the concept and basic terminology of the course.
- Understands the essence of EVP. Owns technology of development of it.
- Has the means and knowledge to form employer brand promotion strategy. Understands the principles of integration and synchronization of the employer brand with key HR processes.
- Qualified at segmenting internal and external audiences. Able to adapt EVP to the specifics of different audiences.
- Possesses knowledge on formation of employer brand promotion strategy. Qualified at management of communications and creative technologies.
- 1. The definition of employer brand. Employer brand as a business tool.The definition of the employer brand. The relationship of employer brand with the key aspects of HR-division work; recruitment, adaptation, motivation, corporate culture. Relationship between corporate culture and employer brand companies. Analysis of the current situation in the organization, setting goals and objectives of work with the brand of the employer. Internal and external employer brand. The image of the company as an attractive employer: the field of meanings. Communication of company strategy, HR Strategy and employer brand. Influence and relationship of employer brand and key HR indicators.
- 2. EVPEVP proposition development technology. The definition of EVP: the essence and meaning of the concept. The main models underlying EVP development. Value proposition processing technology: a strategic approach. Internal Analytics and the use of internal data to form research hypotheses. Analysis of internal brand of the employer: technologies of quantitative analysis of opinion of employees of the organization. Analysis of the perception of the company as an employer in the labor market: methodology of quantitative research. Competitive analysis. Formation of the value proposition hypothesis. Qualitative research: hypothesis validation, formation of a unique semantic core. Employer brand umbrella: strategy of formation of the employer brand in geographically distributed organizations.
- 3.Integration and synchronization of the employer brand with key HR processes. Evaluation of the effectiveness and development strategy of the employer's brand.Key stakeholders of the project within the company. Involvement and training of stakeholders into implementation of the project. Development of the employer brand cascading program. Integration and synchronization of the employer brand with key HR processes. The key points of contact: analysis of internal and external communications. Formation of the system for effectiveness of work evaluating. Formation of the employer brand strategy.
- 4. Target audiences and their features in the formation of value proposition.The definition of the target audiences. Key parameters of internal audience segmentation. Key parameters of segmentation of external audiences. Description of the target audience. Using methods of design thinking to form a portrait of the audience. Study of audience characteristics. Adaptation of the value proposition to the specifics of different audiences. Key characteristics of audiences that affect the parameters of the value proposition.
- 5.Formation of the employer brand promotion strategy.Communication management and creative technologies. Corporate brand and employer brand: General and miscellaneous. Peculiarities of the company's positioning in the market while planning the strategy of promoting the employer's brand. Formation of the strategy of employer brand within the company. Creation of the company's promotion strategy in the labor market. Organization of interaction between the HR Department and the Department of communications in the framework of solving tasks to promote the employer's brand. Communication management system. Features of communication: the key model. Cognitive traps and perception features that affect the effectiveness of communications. Cycle of communications and approach to the organization of communications on its basis. Development of the visual concept of the employer brand. Creation of HR-brand book. The use of creative approaches in promoting the employer's brand. Methods of theories of inventive problem solving and Lateral thinking in solving of communication problems.
- Interim assessment (1 module)0.5 * Exam + 0.25 * Homework + 0.25 * Work at seminars
- Polnikova, E. A. (2015). Hr Бренд ; Hr Brand. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.D904F2B
- Aaker, D. A. (2014). Building Strong Brands. [Place of publication not identified]: Free Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1977313
- Ferreira, P. (2018). Employer brand building from the inside-out: how employer values contribute to employee engagement. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.546DCBA0
- Hu, Y., Xu, A., Hong, Y., Gal, D., Sinha, V., & Akkiraju, R. (2019). Generating Business Intelligence Through Social Media Analytics: Measuring Brand Personality with Consumer-, Employee-, and Firm-Generated Content. Journal of Management Information Systems, 36(3), 893–930. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2019.1628908
- Kim, D. D. E. (2018). My Hero, Your Aggressor: Differences in Perceptions of News Media Brand Personality. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.44AF4980
- Kim, M.-Y., Moon, S., & Iacobucci, D. (2019). The Influence of Global Brand Distribution on Brand Popularity on Social Media. Journal of International Marketing, 27(4), 22–38. https://doi.org/10.1177/1069031X19863307
- LEI LIU, JIN ZHANG, & HEAN TAT KEH. (2018). Event-Marketing And Advertising Expenditures: The Differential Effects On Brand Value and Company Revenue. Journal of Advertising Research, 58(4), 464–475. https://doi.org/10.2501/JAR-2017-043
- Lischka, J. A. (2015). Media brand loyalty through online audience integration? Switzerland, Europe: Springer. https://doi.org/10.5167/uzh-112837
- Mateusz Grzesiak. (2018). Personal Brand Creation in the Digital Age. Springer. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.b.spr.sprbok.978.3.319.69697.3
- Peters, T. J. (2014). Summary: The Brand You 50 : Review and Analysis of Peters’ Book. Cork: Business Book Summaries. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1248008
- Veronica Ioana ILIEȘ. (2018). Strategic Personal Branding for Students and Young Professionals. Cross-Cultural Management Journal, (1), 43. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsdoj&AN=edsdoj.799678f4672446e7961ece10c16980a5
- Veronica Ioana ILIEȘ. (2018). Strategic Personal Branding for Students and Young Professionals. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.C3D98A5