- The aim of this course is to give a comprehensive outlook of the negotiations coupled with practical application of the knowledge and skills acquired.
- identify the main negotiation principles, recognize negotiation types, stages, elements of negotiation setup, strategies, and tactics
- Review other’s performance and give constructive feedback.
- Explain negotiation situations, compare and contrast them.
- Outline one’s strengths and weaknesses in negotiations.
- Design development plan to enhance one’s negotiation skills.
- 2023/2024 1st module0.25 * Reputation index + 0.25 * Home assignment + 0.25 * Test + 0.25 * Attendance and participation
- The mind and heart of the negotiator, Thompson, L. L., 2005
- Jacks, A. (2018). Negotiations. [S.l.]: Legend Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1719907
- Kopelman, S., & Rosette, A. S. (2008). Cultural variation in response to strategic emotions in negotiations. Group Decision & Negotiation, 17(1), 65–77. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10726-007-9087-5