The IT Office in Nizhny Novgorod campus aims to provide computer resources including computer software owned by the university to support its academic and administrative functions.
The IT Office’s main tasks are to:
- generate technical specifications and technical statements for the purchase of equipment, supplies and accessories for HSE-NN
- carry out equipment acceptance, preparation and installation at work places and in classrooms;
- ensure performance of equipment;
- setup and maintain staff working places;
- repair, maintain and upgrade equipment at work places and in classrooms;
- prepare technical statements on discarding failed and out-of-date equipment with subsequent recycling;
- develop, install, maintain, replace and upgrade software as part of developing new information and educational technologies;
- build and develop computer networks using the facilities available.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.