As a faculty member you are entitled to a fully equipped workplace. Every workplace is equipped with a desktop computer, a printer and a scanner. Please contact your coordinator for requests concerning furniture, stationery and office supplies. Questions concerning installation of software and problems with software and hardware can be addressed to User Support Unit of the HSE IT Office.
Please keep in mind that software can be installed only on your HSE desktop computer or laptop.
Descriptions of standard workplace equipment provided for HSE staff.
Please refer to services provided by the HSE IT Office and terms of submitting applications to the User Support Unit.
The User Support Unit’s main tasks are to:
- Ensure performance of HSE equipment;
- Repair, maintain and upgrade;
- Provide antivirus works;
- Setup and maintain HSE staff working places;
- Participate in planning, forming and application of HSE technical policy in choosing personal computers, peripherals, audio, video and copy appliances, and software;
- Work out technical specifications for the purchase of equipment, technical statements on tender results;
- Carry out equipment acceptance, preparation, and installation at workplaces, classrooms (including software installation);
- Prepare technical statement on discarding failed and out-of-date equipment with subsequent recycling.
How can applications be submitted to the IT Office for HSE users’ support?
All applications to the IT Office are formed in SmartPoint system in your personal account: https://lk.hse.ru. Please kindly ask your coordinator for assistance.
After your application is processed, you will be sent an automatically generated confirmation.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.