Federal Law of the Russian Federation N 109-FZ "On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons"
Federal Law No. 115-FZ (as amended on December 28, 2013) "On the legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation"
Federal Law N 163-FZ "On Amendments to the Federal Law" On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons "
Responsibilities of Students
The most frequent violations (Federal Act No.115 and Federal Act No.109):
- After arriving in the Russian Federation, the student does not register in the Migration Service within 7 days.
- After staying in a hotel or being admitted to a hospital, the student does not re-register within 7 days at the new place of residence (dormitory or apartment).
- Violation of the purpose of entry "Study".
- Do not leave until the end of the registration period (visa).
- Incorrect or false information specified in the registration.
- Do not inform the Migration Service about the loss of documents.
According to Article 18.8, 18.9, 18.10 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation in case of violation of the legislation, the following responsibility:
– sanction to an international citizen – a fine in the amount of 2,000 to 7,000 rubles with or without administrative expulsion from the Russian Federation;
– sanction for the employee (Head of International Office) - a fine in the amount of 40,000 to 50,000 rubles;
– sanction for HSE - a fine in the amount of 400,000 to 500,000 rubles.
Ignorance of the laws of the Russian Federation, the rules of registration and timely submission of documents cannot be used as a justification for your violation of the migration legislation.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.