Modern Econometric Tools and Applications – META2019
On September 19-21, 2019 in Nizhny Novgorod the Nizhny Novgorod Branch of the National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (NRU HSE) organizes the VI International Conference «Modern Econometric Tools and Applications - META2018». The Conference will be held at the NRU HSE. September 18, 2019 – Students’ pre-conference, the senior colleagues will be involved in the discussions.
The Conference will be devoted to application of the modern econometric tools in applied research and its theoretical aspects. The activities of the Conference will be divided into sessions.
Preliminary session topics are:
- Financial econometrics. Financial markets
- Risks, banks, firms, and loans
- Estimation of productivity and efficiency
- Spatial econometrics
- Theoretical foundations of modern econometric tools
- Labor econometrics - Empirical macroeconometrics
- Stochastic analysis in finance
- Other topics.