Modern Econometric Tools and Applications – META2021
On September 23-25, 2021 HSE University - Nizhny Novgorod is organizing the VIII International Conference 'Modern Econometric Tools and Applications - META2021' in Nizhny Novgorod.
The Conference will be devoted to the application of the modern econometric tools in applied research and its theoretical aspects.
The Conference will be divided into sessions.
Preliminary session topics are:
- Financial econometrics. Financial markets
- Risks, banks, firms, and loans
- Estimation of productivity and efficiency
- Spatial econometrics
- Theoretical foundations of modern econometric tools
- Labor econometrics - Empirical macroeconometrics
- Stochastic analysis in finance
- Other topics.
The Conference 'Modern Econometric Tools and Applications - META2021' will be held on-line on the Zoom platform. Participants can also join Zoom-meeting offline at NRU HSE in Nizhniy Novgorod, Bolshaya Pecherskaya Str., 25/12, room 125.