Digital Product Management
- To learn all contemporary frameworks, approaches, and tools currently applied by generalist and business-oriented product managers.
- To master basic skills which are necessary for successful development and management of digital products.
- Can apply Scrum, Lean startup, Kanban in product management
- Can develop value proposition canvas
- Can integrate voice-of-customer into product management
- Can use different techniques to generate ideas for new products
- Can use MVP to test main assumptions about value
- Can work with data science team to refine product
- Know how to adjust marketing research techniques for different types of products
- Know how to evaluate and screen ideas
- Know main responsibilities of product managers
- Product manager as a position in a company: responsibilities and qualifications.
- Ideation and hypothesis development for products
- Market analytics and voice-of-customer for product manager
- Agile approaches to product development
- Data science fundamentals for product managers
- Bruce T. Barkley, Project Management in New Product Development, McGraw-Hill © 2008 https://library.books24x7.com/toc.aspx?bookid=23646
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition, 2017. Режим доступа: http://library.books24x7.com/bookshelf.asp
- Cadogan, John, et al. Cross-cultural and cross-national consumer research, Emerald Publishing Limited, 2015. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=2070198.
- Fundamentals of Qualitative Research
- Moran, A. (2015). Managing Agile : Strategy, Implementation, Organisation and People. Cham: Springer. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=969008
- Vanderplas, J.T. (2016). Python data science handbook: Essential tools for working with data. Sebastopol, CA: O’Reilly Media, Inc. https://proxylibrary.hse.ru:2119/login.aspx?direct=true&db=nlebk&AN=1425081.