Acceptance of the job offer means the immediate start of your employment procedure. It is highly recommended that this process should start at least 3 months prior to the start of your work at HSE.
The employment process consists of several stages:
- you send the necessary documents and they are translated and certified at HSE (inner certification) - 3-5 working days
- HSE prepares the draft of your work contract - 10 working days
- your work agreement is approved by you and HSE - 5 working days
- HSE applies for your visa invitation - 5 working days
- the Migration Service issues your invitation - 20 working days
- you apply for a Russian visa - 5 working days
- the Russian embassy issues a visa for you - 10 working days
- you enter Russia - 1 working day
The HR department will invite you to their office during the first days of your stay in Russia.
1. You will complete and sign the following documents:
- Confirmation that you have read the University regulations
- Employee’s personal profile card
- Faculty member registration card
- Notice of employment
- Agreement for your personal information processing for employment purposes
- Application form for a bank card (can be done in advance)
2. Your passport, migration card (obtained while crossing the Russian border) and migration registration (done upon arrival to Russia) will be copied by the HR department for internal purposes.
3. You will receive
- an HSE entrance pass;
- an HSE library card.
For further questions concerning the employment procedure, please contact International Office HSE - Nizhny Novgorod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.