Consumer Behavior (Advanced Course)
- The aim of the course is learning of methods for managing the decision-making process, actions and perceptions of individuals in assessing, acquiring, applying and getting rid of goods and services as a consumer in up-to date conditions. Also the theoretical and methodological approaches to consumer behavior in sociology, psychology, economics and marketing are learned.
- Define methods of consumer behavior analysis and interpretation of the results obtained
- Able to explain the impact of various marketing strategies on consumer behavior
- Student is able to analyze complex factors affecting consumer behavior
- Student is able to determine the objectives of the acquisition of goods and services by target segments
- Able to dentify factors affecting changes in requests and preferences and consumer behavior in the market as a whole
- Able to identify the needs of buyers (customers) to ensure their satisfaction
- Has skills (gain experience) of studying the impact of various marketing initiatives on consumer behavior
- Able to use consumer algorithm for searching, perceiving and remembering information about a product or brand
- Able to use methods for identifying and evaluating motivational factors of behavior and customer satisfaction
- Student has skills in modeling consumer behavior, leading the consumer to make a purchasing decision
- Student knows models of consumer behavior and factors influencing it
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing
- Factors Affecting Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Behavior Model
- Work on seminarsThe mark for the active work during the seminars and workshops scored during the entire study period
- Homeworks of students, prepared for the class
- ExamOral exam.
- 2023/2024 2nd module0.2 * Work on seminars + 0.2 * Homeworks of students, prepared for the class + 0.2 * Essay + 0.4 * Exam
- Advanced introduction to consumer behavior analysis, Foxall, G., 2017
- Consumer behaviour in a changing world : food, culture and society. 2016. Ed. by Fabio Verneau and Christopher Griffith Emerald Group Publishing Limited https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=4514345.
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited. (2015). A Focus on Consumer Behaviours and Experiences in an Online Shopping Environment. Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Roberts-Lombard, M., & Parumasur, S. B. (2017). Consumer Behaviour (Vol. Fourth edition). Cape Town: Juta and Company [Pty] Ltd. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1647446
- Andrew Smith. (2020). Consumer Behaviour and Analytics : Data Driven Decision Making. Routledge.
- GUSHTEROV, N. (2018). Modelling Consumer Behaviour on the Energy Market. Economics 21 / Ikonomika 21, (2), 25–43. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=bsu&AN=130846852
- Kateřina Matušínská, & Šárka Zapletalová. (2021). Rational and Emotional Aspects of Consumer Behaviour. Forum Scientiae Oeconomia, 9(2), 95–110. https://doi.org/10.23762/FSO_VOL9_NO2_5