Сегодня офисы Intel в России расположены в Москве и в Нижнем Новгороде. Нижний Новгород является основным центром исследований и разработок. Мы создаем программные продукты для решения актуальных задач в области анализа и обработки данных, искусственного интеллекта, беспилотных автомобилей, оптимизации микроархитектур, обработки мультимедиа и компьютерного зрения.
Основные направления деятельности Intel в России:
- Оптимизация кросс-платформенного ПО и анализ производительности
- Мультимедиа и обработка сигналов
- Архитектура коммуникационных систем, алгоритмы обработки сигналов и комплексное моделирование беспроводных коммуникаций
- Физическое и математическое моделирование полупроводниковых схем и производства
- Глубинный анализ данных и машинное обучение
- Компьютерное зрение
- Автономное вождение
У нас открыты вакансии для студентов, выпускников и специалистов с опытом работы в сфере разработки программного обеспечения. Работая в Intel, вы станете частью международной команды инженеров, которые разрабатывают технологии, меняющие мир.
Machine Learning Intern
Intel(R) oneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL) team is looking for a Machine Learning Intern. oneDAL is a powerful library for data scientists that turns large data clusters into meaningful information with advanced analytics algorithms. You will have a unique opportunity to work in the most promising and rapidly developing area of artificial intelligence and big data analytics and be one of the first who can observe how new technologies change the world around us. In this role you will be responsible for development, validation and optimizations of Machine Learning algorithms for modern Intel architectures, integration of them into the customer's applications.The team of professionals will be glad to bring you onboard and help you to learn new technologies, gain programming skills in the area of machine learning and data analytics.
- Experience in C and C++ languages
- Strong mathematical/stat background
- Basic knowledge in machine learning area
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux development environment
- Knowledge of Intel development tools and libraries
- Understanding of floating point operations and IEEE754 standard
- Knowledge of OpenCL/SYCL languages
- Knowledge of parallelism in shared (Intel TBB, OpenMP) and distributed (Intel MPI, Apache Spark, Dask) memory
IT Infrastructure Intern
We are looking for bright engineers who are capable of or interested in designing own boards and compute solutions (e.g. based on Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any other DIY / embedded platforms)
- PC hardware familiarity (practical skills, theoretical base): motherboard components, CPU features, CPU architecture
- Familiarity with desktop and server operating systems (Windows, Linux). Understanding of their structure, differences. Practical skills of installing and configuring them
- Ability to build and debug typical PC and Server hardware, install operating systems including both Microsoft Windows and various distributions of Linux
- Basic understanding of network technologies, protocols, topologies (TCP/IP stack, OSI model). Basic understanding of different physical connections (Wireless, FC, IB, Ethernet)
- Practical skills of network configuration.
- Well-developed logic and problem-solving skills;
- Strong presentation skills (this role will require speaking at conferences and seminars, training events in front of customers). Having strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Discipline, diligence and persistence required to follow-up on actions
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Keen personal interest in computing and IT-related technologies would be an additional advantage
Software Development Intern
We are looking for highly motivated software development intern for an exciting opportunity to create innovative software technologies for open source OpenVINO DL Streamer product. DL Streamer is a framework for software developers who build video analytics solutions that utilize the combination of media decoding & processing, Deep Learning inference and classic Computer Vision capabilities on the variety of Intel hardware platforms starting from low power Edge devices like smart IP cameras up to powerful Cloud setup. DL Streamer helps our customers to achieve better video analytics stream density and latency performance by providing highly optimized building blocks and helps in significant reduction in development time by utilizing popular and powerful open source multimedia framework - GStreamer*.
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures
- Experience in working with Linux*-based operating systems
- Solid written and spoken English skills
IPP SW Intern
Intel Performance Primitives team develops and optimizes computation functions for the different areas: Signal and Image processing, Data Compression and Cryptography. We are looking for an intern in our strong and professional team. SW developer should know or would like to learn existing and new Intel architecture to optimize IPP functions for required platforms, should possess good math skills and have strong wish to grow expertise in SW development and optimization. The developer should have programming skills in C as the main language for the Intel(R) IPP library development. Knowledge in C++ and assembly language is very welcome.
- Experience in C
- Good skills in Math
- Experience in development on Windows, or Linux, or MacOS
Program Management Intern
Cluster Tools team in Nizhny Novgorod which develops Intel MPI library, Intel oneAPI Collective Communications Library (oneCCL) is expanding. We are looking for active and motivated student with programming skills who is interested in building career of Program Manager and ready to learn and develop themselves, willing to work in high-dynamic projects and get real-world leading industry product development experience.
MPI is a Message Passing Interface standard typically used in HPC applications on compute clusters. Our team in Nizhny Novgorod is developing highly optimized version of MPI library for current and future Intel processors and interconnects. oneCCL allows deep learning frameworks to run and efficiently scale on clusters.
- Good communications skills and stakeholders management
- English (Upper Intermediate level)
- Basic knowledge one of Scripting Languages (bash shell, .bat, Python)
Compiler Engineering Intern
Join a team of highly skilled engineers in Nizhny Compiler team, a part of Compiler Engineering Team. We are looking for motivated student with programming skills who is interested in building a career of a software engineer at Intel.
You will help us to develop and support Intel Data Parallel C++ compiler and runtime - basic language for oneAPI - cross-industry, open, standards-based unified programming model that delivers a common developer experience across accelerator architectures. Data Parallel C++ language is based on SYCL - open standard for parallel programming of heterogeneous systems. Open source version of DPC++ compiler is available at github.com/intel/llvm.
- Solid C++ skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- English technical reading skills
- Familiarity with LLVM, Clang, OpenCL, SYCL compilers is a big plus
User Interface Development Intern
- Experience in C/C++ software development
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Team work, communication skills, discipline, strong sense of responsibility, problem solving, attention to details
- Ability to learn quickly. Ability and desire to handle complex problems related to software development
- English skills sufficient to read and answer correspondence
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment