Material and technical support
The International Laboratory of Dynamic Systems and Applications is equipped with modern computing equipment necessary for scientific research and calculations.
For numerical research, the laboratory is equipped with a computing GPU cluster:
- 2 x Intel Xeon Platinum 2.7 GHz;
- 8 x Nvidia Tesla V100;
- 1024 GB RAM.
Total performance: 58.7 TFLOPS.
Most dynamic systems that arise in applications depend on a large number of control parameters. One of the most important tasks of the research of such systems is to search in the parameter space for certain, often very narrow, areas of parameter values corresponding to the dynamic behavior of interest to the researcher. To effectively solve such problems, it is very important to have a powerful computing cluster.
The interactive multimedia complex at your disposal allows you to:
- conduct research with performers and scientists from other cities, countries;
- to participate and carry out planned scientific research and activities on the subject of the project;
- to carry out online consultations;
- invite external speakers in a mixed format (with online connection);
- record and distribute video content on the conducted scientific research, as well as use it in the educational process.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.