- By the end of the course the students are expected to be able to undertake a substantial research project through which to demonstrate their research and analytical skills and how well they can apply a given theoretical understanding and methodology to a set problem.
- A student is able to plan literature review structure
- Ability to model problem and interpret results.
- - knowledge of the principles of writing the literature review section - knowledge of and ability to use different techniques to avoid plagiarism - ability to paraphrase and summarise material - ability to refer to sources and introduce quotations correctly
- Reviewing articles and bachelor’s theses on methods section
- Learn how to develop theory, propositions, and issues underlying the anticipated study
- Distinguish between qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- Ability to write a structured and informative literature review.
- - Effectively match research question with relevant research methods;
- - Interpret and evaluate research results;
- 2022/2023 4th module0.5 * Защита Project Proposal + 0.5 * Оценка за письменный текст Project Proposal
- Action research methods : plain and simple, , 2012
- Preparing literature reviews : qualitative and quantitative approaches, Ling Pan, M., 2017
- Research methods : the basics, Walliman, N., 2018
- Research methods and methodologies in education, , 2017
- Rice, R. A. (2017). How to Write a Literature Review. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.7550A4E6
- Ted Gournelos, Joshua R. Hammonds, & Maridath A. Wilson. (2019). Doing Academic Research : A Practical Guide to Research Methods and Analysis. Routledge.
- The literature review : a step-by-step guide for students, Ridley, D., 2012
- A handbook of media and communication research : qualitative and quantitative methodologies, , 2002
- Advanced research methods, Mey de, L., 2013
- Conducting research literature reviews : from the Internet to paper, Fink, A., 2005
- Introduction to research methods in education, Punch, K. F., 2009
- Pinho, C., & Mendes, L. (2017). IT in lean-based manufacturing industries: systematic literature review and research issues. International Journal of Production Research, 55(24), 7524–7540. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2017.1384585
- Quantitative research methods for business and economics, Balsley, H.L., 1970
- Systematic approaches to a successful literature review, Booth, A., 2016