Information Systems and Organisations
- The objectives of mastering the discipline Corporate Information Systems are to provide students with knowledge of the software organization of modern corporate information systems (CIS) and tools for their integration, to form students' understanding of the place of CIS in enterprise management processes, as well as to familiarize them with specific types of commercial CIS used in practice.
- Reproduce the history of CIS development, development of standards from MPS to CSRP
- Name the key elements of the software architecture of modern information systems. Determine the projection of IP on the architecture of the enterprise. Formulate technologies and integration of heterogeneous CIS components
- Analyze the market of commercial corporate information systems. Explain the features of ERP systems from SAP AG, Microsoft, Oracle, 1C
- Analyze the market and features of commercial corporate information systems for customer relationship management.
- History of CIS development. Development of standards from MPS to CSRP
- Key elements of the software architecture of modern information systems, the projection of IS on the architecture of the enterprise. Overview of integration technologies for heterogeneous CIS components.
- The market of commercial corporate information systems. Features of ERP systems from SAP AG, Microsoft, Oracle, 1C
- The market for commercial corporate information systems for customer relationship management.
- Corporate information systems management : text and cases, Applegate, L. M., 1996
- Taudes, A. (2005). Adaptive Information Systems and Modelling in Economics and Management Science. Wien: Springer Science & Business Media. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=255803
- Dynamics of knowledge, corporate systems and innovation, , 2010
- Салынская, Т. В., Business: Information Systems and Technologies : учебное пособие / Т. В. Салынская, А. А. Ясницкая, С. В. Фирсова. — Москва : Русайнс, 2021. — 136 с. — ISBN 978-5-4365-8612-0. — URL: https://book.ru/book/941717 (дата обращения: 25.08.2023). — Текст : электронный.