Junior Consulting’s program 36rd edition
Before the selections for the 36rd edition of the Junior Consulting Program, an ELIS initiative in partnership with the companies of the ELIS Consortium, starting next February aimed at graduant Bachelor students in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics.
By participating in the initiative, you will have the opportunity to integrate a concrete challenge on an innovative business project with classroom training of behavioral excellence and realization. Working in a team through a goal-oriented approach, you will be called to contribute to technological and business projects.
The program provides a scholarship of 1100€ monthly during the five months and the possibility of renting one of the rooms in the ELIS center that includes the diet.
Partnership’s companies of projects in previus editions
- Construction of Professional Skills
- Direct exposure with the client company of the project activity
- Meetings with Top Management of the ELIS Consortium’s companies
- Professional Development Path with a dedicated coach
- Orientation path and preparation for placement in the company (100% Placement rate)
- Possibility to use the material produced for degree thesis
Placement: In July 2019 will be held the Career Day, a day in which each student will have the opportunity to meet some of the following companies:
- Bachelor graduant of Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology and Statistics.
- Maximum age 28 years
- Good knowledge of the English language
Start-up: February 2019
Duration: 5 month
Career Day: July 2019
The activities will be from Monday to Friday at our center ELIS in Via Sandro Sandri, 45 – 00159 Rome
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form before 31 of October 2018.
The interview is scheduled for November 2018.
To more information, visit the web http://www.juniorconsulting.it- Tel: 06.43.560.385