Who is right for us?
Requirements for prospective students:
- Bachelor's/specialist degree from a Russian or foreign academic institution confirmed by a nationally recognized document.
* The majority of admitted students have an educational background in management or business. However, candidates with other backgrounds may be accepted (e.g., natural sciences, technology, humanities, etc.).
- English language proficiency sufficient for engaging in dynamic professional discussions and submitting academic and business related papers.
- Work/study/project experience in international teams.
- In case of a non-management (or non-business) background: short course/training/summer school/internship certificates in management or business fields. No previous work experience in the sphere of management is required but will be considered a plus.
- Completed application form
- Letter of motivation (maximum 1 page of А4 format, in English)
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Scan of English proficiency exam results (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, BEC Higher, etc.)
IETS: 6 overall and higher
TOEFL: 80 IBT; 500 PBT and higher
Applicants should submit test results no more than two years old.
Native speakers of English and students who have completed an entire degree exclusively in English do not need to submit proof of their English ability.
Applicants with no proof of English proficiency will be offered an interview online or on site to evaluate their English language skills.
To encrease your chances of being selected you may also include the following:
Publications and research work
Academic awards, specialized diplomas and certificates
Grants and scholarships received
Documents evidencing the completion of courses, workshops, trainings and other in the field of Management and/or Business.
All submitted documents should be high-quality scans, not photos.