Courses are held in English in three countries: Russia, Austria and Italy.
- Academic Writing in English (C1)
- International Management
- Economics and Finance for Project Management
- The Methodology of Research in Management
- Management Strategies: Business Strategies in Global Environment
- Advanced Finance
- Russian and European Business Context
- Global Governance
- Marketing in International Project Management
- Negotiations and Communications
- Risk Management
- Cultural Awareness
- Financial Statement and Management Accounting Report Analysis for Decision Making
- Digital Communications
- A practice-oriented approach. Within the curriculum students work on projects in finance, international marketing and international management.
- Multicultural environment. Students work in multicultural teams, learn peculiarities of country partners’ cultures.
- Learning a second language (German or Italian).
- Classes are taught by professors from Austria, Italy, and Russia, in accordance with the European education system.
- Internship in a foreign company, which involves solving case studies of real companies and applying methods of strategic and financial analysis.
- Preparation for international certification exam CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management from Project Management Institute)
Working on projects in a global environment and writing research papers in order to acquire hard and soft skills are the main focus of the programme.
During the first year, students attend classes in country partners. At the end of the first year, students get an internship in a foreign company. In the second year, there is an opportunity to continue studies at Johannes Kepler University through a double degree programme, choose another academic mobility programme or continue studies at HSE University in Nizhny Novgorod.
Graduates of the programme are in demand in multinational and national companies, which operate internationally. Our alumni work in research and scientific and educational centers, engaged in supporting international projects, analyzing factors of selecting strategies for penetrating into foreign markets.
Acquired skills and knowledge help our graduates perform expert, managerial and entrepreneurial activities.