Courses are held in English.
- International Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Strategies
- Financial Management
- Advanced Marketing Analytics
- Negotiations and Communications
- Project Management
- A practice-oriented approach. Within the curriculum students work on projects in finance, international marketing and international management.
- Multicultural environment. Students work in multicultural teams, learn peculiarities of country partners’ cultures.
- Learning a second language (German or Italian).
- Internship in a foreign company, which involves solving case studies of real companies and applying methods of strategic and financial analysis.
- Preparation for international certification exam CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management from Project Management Institute)
Working on projects in a global environment and writing research papers in order to acquire hard and soft skills are the main focus of the programme.
Graduates of the programme are in demand in multinational and national companies, which operate internationally. Our alumni work in research and scientific and educational centers, engaged in supporting international projects, analyzing factors of selecting strategies for penetrating into foreign markets.
Acquired skills and knowledge help our graduates perform expert, managerial and entrepreneurial activities.
Other Master’s Programmes