Стажировка от P&G в отделе работы c ключевыми заказчиками (Продажи)
Do you want to be on the forefront of our business, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our key national retailers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization!
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into building the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key retail chains, though you may also work with online retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations. You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Beauty with Old Spice, Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects;
- Your manager will coach you and ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities;
- You will join our dynamic Sales teams, and work closely with colleagues from other departments: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance;
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential;
Internships usually last 3-6 months, depending on the project and on your availability.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 65 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions.
- 3rd – 6th year student or graduated within the last 2 years;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker;
- Valid driver’s license might be in priority.