25/12 Bol. Pecherskaya Ulitsa, Room 301
Nizhny Novgorod, 603155, Russia
Phone: (831) 416 95 40email: email@example.com
Phone: (831) 416 98 00email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Titles: Prof.dr.
2. Initials: H.A.
3. Firstname: Henderik
4. Surname: Proper
5. Date of birth: 22 May, 1967
6. Nationality: Dutch
7. E-Mail: email@example.com
8. Website: www.erikproper.eu
9. Mobile: +352-661425916
10. Mobile: +49-15121285869
11. Office: Luxembourg Institute for Science and Technology, Maison de linnovation, 5, avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette Luxembourg
Prof. Dr. Henderik A. Proper is Head of Academic Affairs of at the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) in Luxembourg, and senior research manager within its IT for Innovative Services (ITIS) department. He also holds a chair in Information Systems at the Radboud University Nijmegen. Furthermore, he chairs the Enterprise Engineering research network involving researchers from a.o. these two institutions. Erik has a mixed background, covering a variety of roles in both academia and industry. His professional passion is the further development of the field of enterprise engineering, and enterprise modelling in particular. His long experience in teaching and coaching a wide variety of people enables him to involve and engage others in this development. He has co-authored several journal papers, conference publications and books. His main research interests include enterprise engineering and enterprise modelling, which includes enterprise architecture, systems theory, business/IT alignment and conceptual modelling.
· Series editor of Springer’s Enterprise Engineering series, http://www.springer.com/ series/8371.
· Member of the editorial board of:
– International Journal on Multidisciplinary Approaches to Innovation (IJMAI), 2013 – present.
– Business Information Systems Engineering (Wirtschaftsinformatik), 2012 – present.
– Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures, Gesellschaft fur Informatik, 2006 – present.
– International Journal of Information System Modelling and Design, 2009 – present.
– Data & Knowledge Engineering, North-Holland/Elsevier-Science, 2002 – present.
– International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, World Scientific, 2001 – present.
– Via Nova Architectura, on-line journal, http://www.via-nova-architectura.org, 2006 – 2010.
· Editor of:
– Journal of Organisational Design & Enterprise Engineering (OD&EE), 2016 – present.
– A special issue of Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures focusing on Enterprise Architecture, 2008.
– Proceedings of the EMMSAD – Exploring Modelling Methods in Systems Analysis and Design workshop, 2007, 2008, 2009. Since 2009, published in the LNBIP series of Springer.
– Proceedings of the NAF Academy Working Conference on Practise-Driven Research on Enterprise Transformations, 2009, published in the LNBIP series of Springer.
– A special issue of the International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, related to The Fifth National Architecture Congres (Landelijk Architectuurcongres (LAC2003)), November 2003, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.
1. D. Greefhorst and H. A. Proper. Architecture Principles – The Cornerstones of Enterprise Architecture. Enterprise Engineering Series. Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2011. ISBN: 978-3-642-20278-0
2. M.-E. Iacob, H. Jonkers, M. M. Lankhorst, H. A. Proper, and D. A. C. Quartel. ArchiMate 2.0 Specification. The Open Group, 2012. ISBN: 1-937-21800-3
3. M.-E. Iacob, H. Jonkers, M. M. Lankhorst, H. A. Proper, and D. A. C. Quartel. ArchiMate 2.1 Specification. The Open Group, 2013. ISBN: 97894018000373. Articles
1. R. Magalhaes and H. A. Proper. Model-enabled Design and Engineering of Organisations. Organisational Design and Enterprise Engineeering, Forthcoming (Editorial in Inaugural issue), 2016.
2. Nakakawa, P. van Bommel, and H. A. Proper. Supplementing Enterprise Architecture Approaches with Support for Executing Collaborative Tasks – A case of TOGAF ADM. International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, 22(2):1350007, June 2013. doi:10.1142/S021884301100216X
3. G. Plataniotis, S. de Kinderen, and H. A. Proper. EA Anamnesis: An Approach for Decision Making Analysis in Enterprise Architecture. International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design (IJISMD), 5(3):75–95, 2014. ISSN: 1947-8186 doi:10.4018/ijismd.2014070104
4. H. A. Proper and M. M. Lankhorst. Enterprise Architecture – Towards essential sensemaking. Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures, 9(1):5–21, June 2014.
5. Z. Zarwin, M. Bjekovi´c, J.-M. Favre, J.-S. Sottet, and H. A. Proper. Natural Modelling. Journal Of Object Technology, 13(3):1–36, July 2014. doi:10.5381/jot.2014.13.3.a4.
6. D. Ssebuggwawo, S. J. B. A. Hoppenbrouwers, and H. A. Proper. Applying AHP for Collaborative Modeling Evaluation - Experiences from a Modeling Experiment. International Journal of Information Systems Modeling and Design (IJISMD), 4(1), 2013.
7. F. P. Tulinayo, P. van Bommel, and H. A. Proper. Enhancing the System Dynamics Modeling Process with a Domain Modeling Method. International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, 22(02):1350011, 2013. doi:10.1142/S0218843013500111
8. Z. Zarwin, M. Bjekovi´c, J.-M. Favre, J.-S. Sottet, and H. A. Proper. Natural Modelling. Journal Of Object Technology, 13(3):1–36, July 2014. doi:10.5381/jot.2014.13.3.a4.
4. Conference Publications
1. M. Bjekovi´c and H. A. Proper. Challenges Of Modelling Landscapes: Pragmatics Swept Under the Carpet? In Third International Symposium, BMSD, pages 11–22, 2013. http://www.is-bmsd.org/Documents/ProceedingsOfThirdBMSD.pdf
2. M. Bjekovi´c, H. A. Proper, and J.-S. Sottet. Embracing Pragmatics. In Conceptual Modeling 33rd International Conference, ER 2014, Atlanta, GA, United States of America, October 27-29, 2014. Proceedings, pages 431–444, 2014.
3. M. Bjekovi´c, H. A. Proper, and J.-S. Sottet. Enterprise Modelling Languages – Just Enough Standardisation? In B. Shishkov, editor, Business Modeling and Software Design, Third International Symposium, BMSD 2013, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, July 8-10, 2013, Revised Selected Papers, volume 173 of Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, pages 1–23. Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2014.
4. M. Bjekovi´c, J.-S. Sottet, J.-M. Favre, and H. A. Proper. A Framework for Natural Enterprise Modelling. In IEEE 15th Conference on Business Informatics, CBI 2013, Vienna, Austria, July 15-18, 2013, pages 79–84. IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos, California, 2013. doi:10.1109/CBI.2013.20
5. S. de Kinderen, Q. Ma, and H. A. Proper. Model bundling: Towards a value-based componential approach for language engineering. In Eigth international workshop on Value Modelling and Business Ontology (VMBO 2014), Berlin, Germany, 2014.
6. S. de Kinderen and H. A. Proper. e3-RoME: a value-based approach for method bundling. In S. Y. Shin Shin and J. C. Maldonado, editors, Proceedings of the 28th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2013), pages 1469–1471, Coimbra, Portuga, March 2013. ISBN: 978-1-4503-1656-9 doi:10.1145/2480362.2480635
7. C. D´ecosse, W. A. Molnar, and H. A. Proper. A Qualitative Research Approach to Obtain Insight in Business Process Modelling Methods in Practice. In J. Grabis, M. Kirikova, J. Zdravkovic, and J. Stirna, editors, Proceedings of the 6th IFIP WG 8.1 Working Conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modeling, PoEM 2013, Riga, Latvia, November 6–7, 2013, volume 165 of Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, pages 161–175. Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2013. ISBN: 978-3-642-41640-8 doi:10.1007/978-3-642-41641-5_12
8. C. D´ecosse,W. A. Molnar, and H. A. Proper. What Does DEMO Do? A Qualitative Analysis About DEMO in Practice: Founders, Modellers and Beneficiaries. In Proceedings of the 4th Enterprise Engineering Working Conference, EEWC 2014, Funchal, Madeira, volume 174 of Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, page 16, 2014.
9. K. Gaaloul and H. A. Proper. An Access Control Model for Organisational Management in Enterprise Architecture. In California IEEE Explore, Los Alamitos, editor, The 9th International Conference on Semantics, Knowledge & Grids, Beijing, China, October 3-4, 2013, pages 135–149, 2013.
10. K. Gaaloul and H. A. Proper. A Modeling Approach supporting Access Control Delegation in a Disaster Management Context. In IEEE 23rd International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE 2014). 23-25 June 2014 in Parma, Italy, 2014.
11. K. Gaaloul, S. Yangui, S. Tata, and H. A. Proper. Architecting Access Control for Business Processes in the Cloud. In International Workshop on Advanced Information Systems for Enterprises (IWAISE), Tunis, Tunisia. IEEE, 2014.
12. G. Plataniotis, S. de Kinderen, Q. Ma, and H. A. Proper. A Conceptual Model for Compliance Checking Support of Enterprise Architecture Decisions. In Business Informatics (CBI), 2015 IEEE 17th Conference on, volume 1, pages 191–198, July 2015. doi:10.1109/CBI.2015.46
13. G. Plataniotis, S. de Kinderen, and H. A. Proper. A computational approach for design rationalization in Enterprise Architecture. In Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS), 2014.
14. G. Plataniotis, S. de Kinderen, and H. A. Proper. Capturing Design Rationales in Enterprise Architecture: A case study. In Proceedings of the 7th IFIP WG 8.1 working conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modeling (PoEM 2014), 2014.
15. G. Plataniotis, S. de Kinderen, and H. A. Proper. Challenges of Capturing Design Rationales in Enterprise Architecture: A case study. In Proceedings of the 8th TEE Workshop: Transformation & Engineering of Enterprises in conjunction with IEEE CBI’14 - Geneva, July 2014, 2014.
16. G. Plataniotis, Q. Ma, H. A. Proper, and S. de Kinderen. Traceability and modeling of requirements in enterprise architecture from a design rationale perspective. In Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS), 2015 IEEE 9th International Conference on, pages 518–519, May 2015. doi:10.1109/RCIS.2015.7128916
17. D. J. T. van der Linden and H. A. Proper. On the cognitive understanding of types in modeling languages. In R. Jung and M. Reichert, editors, Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures: Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures, EMISA 2013, St. Gallen, Switzerland, September 5–6, 2013, volume 222 of Lecture Notes in Informatics, pages 149–162. Gesellschaft fur Informatiek, Bonn, Germany, 2013. ISBN: 978-3-88579-616-9 http://emisa2013.iwi.unisg.ch/de/
18. D. J. T. van der Linden and H. A. Proper. Category Structure of Language Types Common to Conceptual Modeling Languages. In Proceedings of the 19th Working Conference on Exploring Modelling Methods for Systems Analysis and Design (EMMSAD), 2014. To appear.
19. D. J. T. van der Linden and H. A. Proper. On the accommodation of conceptual distinctions in conceptual modeling languages. In Proceedings of Modellierung 2014 (MoK 2014), volume 225 of Lecture Notes in Informatics, 2014.
20. R. Wagter, H. A. Proper, and D. Witte. Enterprise Coherence Governance in the Public Sector. In IEEE 15th Conference on Business Informatics, CBI 2013, Vienna, Austria, July 15-18, 2013, pages 117–124. IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos, California, 2013. doi:10.1109/CBI.2013.25