Industrial Organisation: Strategy and Competition in Business
- Objective of the course - the development of knowledge in the field of industrial organization using basic of economic modeling
- Able to calculate economic indicators characterizing the activities of firms
- Selects the tools to handle the economic data in the field of industrial organization theory, interprets the results
- Industrial Organization: Strategy and Competition in BusinessThe firm. Game theory foundations. Static competition. Dynamic competition. Deterrence and predation. Price discrimination. Product differentiation. Vertical relations. Networks and platforms. Intellectual property.
- Interim assessment (3 module)The assessment is based on the certificate for the online course. Score (10-point scale) Criterion 10 95 - 100 % 9 85 - 94 % 8 75-84% 7 65-74% 6 55-64% 5 45-54% 4 35-44% 3 25-34% 2 15-24% 1 less than 15%
- Victor J. Tremblay, & Carol Horton Tremblay. (2012). New Perspectives on Industrial Organization. Springer. Retrieved from https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4614-3241-8
- Spiegler, R. (2011). Bounded Rationality and Industrial Organization. Oxford University Press. Retrieved from https://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780195398717.001.0001/acprof-9780195398717?rskey=5TevFd&result=1