Understanding Russian Economy. Problems of Transition
- The purpose of the course is to bring the basic knowledge on the specific aspects of Russian economy that had significant impact on the latest development trends in Russia.
- Formulates and substantiates its own point of view on socio-economic processes in Russia and in the world.
- Сonducts analysis of socially significant problems and processes
- 2021/2022 3rd moduleThe assessment is based on the certificate for the online course. Score (10-point scale) Criterion 10 95 - 100 % 9 85 - 94 % 8 75-84% 7 65-74% 6 55-64% 5 45-54% 4 35-44% 3 25-34% 2 15-24% 1 less than 15%
- Dzarasov, Ruslan. Conundrum of Russian Capitalism : The Post-Soviet Economy in the World System, Pluto Press, 2013. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=3386749.
- Shlapentokh, Vladimir, and Anna Arutunyan. Freedom, Repression, and Private Property in Russia, Cambridge University Press, 2013. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=1543586.