The Laboratory DSA and Department of Fundamental Mathematics NRU HSE invite to the student workshop
The Department of Fundamental Mathematics of the Higher School of Economics and the International Laboratory of Dynamical Systems and Applications invite students who are interested in studying of various branches of mathematical science to participate in the student workshop “Mathematical Spring - 2020. Invitation to Dynamical Systems”.
Within the framework of the conference, it is planned to conduct a course of lectures from leading world-class professors, such as
1. Sebastian Van Strien (United Kingdom, London, Imperial College) “One-Dimensional Dynamics”
2. Efim Pelinovsky (Russia, Nizhny Novgorod, IAP RAS) “Mathematics of natural disasters”
3. Victor Kleptsyn (France, Rennes, CNRSР) “Introduction to Ergodic Theory”
4. Sergey Maksimenko (Ukraine, Kiev, Institute of Mathematics) “Morse Theory”
5. Anton Gorodetsky (USA, University of California, Irvine) “Dynamically defined Cantor sets”
6. Ivan Remizov (Russia, Nizhny Novgorod, HSE) “Dynamics on infinite-dimensional spaces”
7. Arkady Pikovsky (Germany, University of Potsdam) “Synchronization of oscillators”
8. Evgeny Volkov (Russia, Moscow, LPI) “Generation of the interaction of bacteria”
9. Alexey Glutsyuk (France, Lyon, CNRS) “Theory of billiards”
10. Alfonso Sorrentino (Italy, University of Rome) “Variational methods for Hamiltonian systems”
The organizing committee of the conference provides assistance in obtaining a visa and accommodation. For questions of interest, please contact: email@example.com
On behalf of the organizing committee of the conference, head. ML chipboard Olga Pochinka.