- to create financial models
- to create correct and transparent model for expected sales, costs, and CAPEX of a project
- to choose a target capital structure, model a loan and generate an acceptable schedule to repay the loan
- to calculate such important indicators as NPV or IRR
- to perform a fully-fledged what-if analysis and present a broad range of possible scenarios in one model
- Learn general foundations of financial modeling. Understand best practice in financial modeling. Learn how to create structure of a financial model and setup common elements of the model.
- Learn about capital project assumptions and the way the are presented in the model. Learn how to create the assumptions sheet in the model.
- Learn how to create three standard financial reports in the financial model. Learn about financing a project, basic financial ratios and debt sculpturing.
- Learn how to calculate DCF profitability indicators. Learn about what-if analysis and how to apply it to the model.
- Apply knowledge to your case to build a financial model.
- Introduction and general principles.
- Reports and financing.
- Analysis and presentation.
- Capstone project.
- Damodaran, A. (2015). Applied Corporate Finance (Vol. Fourth edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1639191
- Barker, R., & Milano, G. (2018). Building a Bridge between Marketing and Finance. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 30(2), 29–39. https://doi.org/10.1111/jacf.12297
- Benninga, S. (2014). Financial Modeling (Vol. Fourth edition). Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1089520
- Copeland, T. E., Koller, T., & Murrin, J. (2000). Valuation : Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies (Vol. 3rd ed). New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. [US]. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=53431
- Damodaran, A. (2012). Investment Valuation : Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of Any Asset, University Edition (Vol. 3rd ed). Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=442925
- Simon Benninga. (2008). Financial Modeling, 3rd Edition. The MIT Press.