♦ Please, pay attention that the schedule of the Conference is given in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC+0) format. Although GMT and UTC share the same current time in practice, GMT is a time zone and UTC is a time standard. Moscow time corresponds to UTC+3, i.e. if you wish to transform the schedule into Moscow time, you have to add 3 hours to all the times given in the schedule in UTC+0 format.
To find out the current time in UTC+0 click here
Each title of the talk is followed by the number of topic selected by each speaker in the registration form. The conference covers the following topics:
1. One-parameter (semi)groups of linear operators, their applications and generalizations;
2. Nonlinear (semi)flows: ergodicity, chaos and other dynamical phenomena;
3. Interplay between linear infinite-dimensional systems and nonlinear finite-dimensional systems;
4. Quantum physics, quantum information and quantum dynamical semigroups;
5. Infinite-dimensional analysis, probability, stochastic processes and financial mathematics;
6. Related topics.