Innovation in business
Innovation makes companies more competitive, gives them drivers for growth. Innovation can be in products, in processes, they may concern as marketing approaches so management tools. Innovation is about the process of turning ideas into value that could be commercial or social.
But how to manage that journey of innovation? In that programme you will learn about the concepts and tools that combine innovation and strategy and help to navigate in an innovation odyssey.
At the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Understand what an innovation management tools are and how they relate to the company development strategy
- Identify the opportunities to introduce innovation to business
- Launch and develop innovative projects
- Learn how to develop an innovation team.
Programme objective is to prepare you for analysis of innovation management issues in business and to develop innovative managerial solutions in companies. That is why the programme uses a lot of project-based learning, cases of real organizations, interactive classes, mentor sessions, workshops etc).
During mastering the programme students get a real opportunity to communicate and develop their network with experts from industry and innovation system, and to be integrated in the professional innovation community.
The program gives competencies and skills in managing the process of turning innovation ideas into value. After the programme students are able to:
- develop an innovation system in the company,
- create systems for new products development in companies,
- launch innovative projects within large companies,
- select and evaluate innovative projects,
- attract investments in innovative projects.
The programme provides several tracks for successful career as an entrepreneur in building your own startup, as an innovation project manager in large company, as an expert or analytic for venture investors or organizations that support startups, as technological broker or technology transfer manager.
The curriculum of this Master programme consists of the following disciplines:
- Innovation management tools
- Marketing of innovation
- Technology transfer
- Venture investments
- Business-model innovations
- Technological entrepreneurship
- Organization Change Management
- Innovation project team management
The educational process is carried out at Nizhny Novgorod and St. Petersburg (for one teaching module) campuses of HSE.