International Conference OPSO 2021
From April 5 to 9, the international conference "One-Parameter Semigroups of Operators" was held in an online format.
On April 5-9, the online conference "One-Parameter Semigroups of Operators", organized by the International Laboratory of Dynamic Systems and Applications, was held, organized by the International Laboratory of Dynamic Systems and Applications. The official language of the conference is English. The participants were able to take part in the discussion of theoretical and applied issues of modern operator theory and related issues. Moreover, the speakers were not only professors, but also students who thus gained a useful experience of speaking to scientists. Students of 1-4 courses who are not indifferent to the study of mathematics were also invited to listen and evaluate all the features of the study of functional analysis and not only. The conference provided an opportunity not only to be a speaker, but also to send abstracts for their publications.
The conference featured presentations from leading world-class professors, such as:
1. Luigi Accardi, University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy)
2. Grigory Amosov, Steklov Mathematical Institute (Russia)
3. Wolfgang Arendt, Ulm University (Germany)
4. Jacek Banasiak, University of Pretoria (South Africa)
5. Jochen Glueck, University of Passau (Germany)
6. John Gough, Aberystwyth University (UK)
7. Vyacheslav Grines, Higher School of Economics (Russia)
8. Alexander Holevo, Steklov Mathematical Institute (Russia)
9. Yana Kinderknecht (Butko), TU Braunschweig (Germany)
10. Sonia Mazzucchi, University of Trento (Italy)
11. Valter Moretti, University of Trento (Italy)
12. Hendra Nurdin, University of New South Wales (Australia)
13. Olga Pochinka, Higher School of Economics (Russia)
14. Alexander Skubachevskii, RUDN University (Russia)
15. Oleg Smolyanov, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)
16. Sascha Trostorff, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel (Germany)
17. Dmitry Turaev, London Imperial College (UK)
and many others.