This Advisory Council is established in accordance with the rules of the Ministry of Education and shall make decisions on the following issues:
- examination of reports and plans for organizational and financial activities of the Laboratory
- approval of the Laboratory development program
- approval of academic programs and work plan for the Laboratory for each year
- discussion of scientific reports and hearing reports of research of laboratory workers
- suggestion of employees at the Laboratory staff trainings in foreign universities and research laboratories, approval of plans and reports on internships of Lab employees
- proposal of amendments and additions to the Regulations of the Laboratory
Head of the LATNA Lab, Chairman of Advisory Council Director, CAO Industrial and Systems Engineering University of Florida, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor, editor-in-chief, JOTA Department of Mathematics University of Pisa, Italy
Professor, Director of Virtual Center for Supernetworks Department of Finance and Operations Management Isenberg School of Management University of Massachusetts, USA
Department of Computing Professor, Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine, London, UK
Professor, Department of Computer Science University of Texas at Dallas, USA
Dr., Dept of Management Science and Engineering (MS&E) Huang Engineering Center Stanford University, USA
Professor, Division of Computational Methods and Computer Programming Department of Mathematical and Physical Sciences Faculty of Engineering Aristotle University of Thessalonica, Greece
Professor, Director of HSE – Nizhny Novgorod
Academic Supervisor, HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod
Professor, Deputy Director, HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod
Professor, Head of LATNA Lab
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.