The Russian Science Foundation defined the winners of the research projects competition between international scientific groups on 27 May 2014. Among other 30 projects, the LATNA lab. received a grant for the project № 14-41-00039 "Clustering and Search Techniques in Large Scale Networks". This project goes beyond the scope of the scientific research planned for 2014-2015 academic year and continues the research of the laboratory in previous years. The project was successfully completed in 2015.
The project continuation application for 2017-2018 is being prepared.
The grant was extended for 2017-2018.
International project team:
- Project leader - Prof. Panos M. Pardalos (University of Florida, USA)
- Valery A. Kalyagin (LATNA lab., Russia)
- Mikhail V. Batsyn (LATNA lab., Russia)
- Alexander A. Ponomarenko (NRU HSE - Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
- Andrey V. Savchenko (NRU HSE - Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
- Oleg Prokopyev (University of Florida, USA) (Pitsoulis L.)
- Ilya Bychkov (LATNA lab., Russia) (Alexey Nikolaev)
- Mario Guarracino (ICAR-CNR, Italy)
- Nenad Mladenovic (LAMIH, University of Valenciennes, France)
- Theodore B.Trafalis (University of Oklahoma, USA)
Conferences and Seminars
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.