Where to publish research results
Engineering Management Research: call for papers
Engineering Management Research is open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, published by Canadian Center of Science and Education. The journal involves in subjects of engineering management disciplines. The journal is published in both printed and online versions.
The range of topics covers in the journal include:
- Organizations and Technology Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Project and Quality Management
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Management
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Human Resources Management
- Contract Management
- Knowledge Management
- Policy and law
- R&D strategies
- Any other topic related to engineering management
They are calling for original outstanding papers for the forthcoming issues published in May. The paper should be written in professional English, The length of 3000-8000 word is preferred, all manuscripts should be prepared in MS-Word format.
More information you can find here.