Russian Language Preparatory Course. А1. А2. В1. В2
The Russian language at HSE - Nizhny Novgorod is a set of courses with the highest quality of training. We provide our students with the solid knowledge and prepare them for admission to the bachelor and master programmes in the Russian universities.
We offer a unique outstanding programme adjusted to the needs of each student. There are no small things for us! The interesting lessons and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere of one of the best universities in the country will allow you to learn Russian as quickly as possible.
Tuition fee does not cover living costs, travel and health insurance. You can pay for yearly fee in instalments (up to 4 instalments).
Upon successful completion of the Russian Language Preparatory Programme international students will be able to get a 25% reduction of the tuition fees for degree programmes at HSE – Nizhny Novgorod (except master’s degree programme in Global Business and master’s degree programme in Computer Vision).
What do we offer?
- Experienced, attentive, supportive teachers.
- An innovative scientific school.
- Best methods of language teaching.
- Programmes, courses, and subjects to choose from.
- Constant communication with native speakers of the Russian language.
- Extracurricular activities (excursions, conferences, workshops, holidays, tours, speaking clubs).
- A quiet, safe city with a European lifestyle.
- A cozy hostel with the excellent room design.
International students can apply to stay in the HSE - Nizhny Novgorod Dormitorty №2. Detailed information about the hostel can be found on our website.
The cost of living is 8800 rubles per month.
Additional Subjects (according to student's preferences)
If you need a special course to revise school subjects and pass entrance examinations to the University, we offer a wide range of subjects:
- Special course of science terms
testing before and after course
40 classroom hours
groups of 2-5 people
20 000 rubles – 1 subject (taught in Russian),
30 000 rubles – 1 subject (taught in English)
How to Apply?
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.