The Master of Computer Vision at HSE University is a fully online degree programme designed for Coursera.
The programme aims to provide an opportunity for a wide range of professionals to become more fully immersed in a modern, dynamic field and to learn from leading experts at companies such as Huawei, Itseez3D, Intel, Harman, and Xperience.ai, as well as from HSE scholars who are involved in advanced research in the field of computer vision.
Who should consider this programme
Recent graduates and other professionals with an interest in
- artificial intelligence (AI)
- data science
- brain patterns
Students, who hold a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, IT, Computer Science and other relevant fields, are encouraged to apply to the programme.
Benefits of the programme
- opportunity to study online
- 24/7 support for our students
- real work and projects aimed at solving problems and developing innovations
- professional environment and student community
The knowledge and skills gained during the master's programme will prepare you to pursue a career with Russian or international companies that demand professionals with the ability to work on complex tasks using a wide range of modern technologies and who are able to demonstrate a high degree of adaptation to the new professional environment.
Graduates of the programme have pursued positions such as
- Computer Vision Software Engineer,
- Perception Engineer,
- 3D Perception/Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer,
- Computer Vision Testing Engineer,
- Computer Vision Scientist.
In addition, graduates have gone on to complete advanced study and pursue academic careers.
How to apply
The programme is open to students trained to work as engineers, programmers, IT specialists, developers, and experts in computing and applied mathematics.
a bachelor's degree
or the equivalent
entrance exams in both Mathematics and Computer Science that are conducted in English
During your studies
- Foundational courses in mathematics and information technology
- A professional block containing a modern theoretical and instrumental base in the field of computer vision and focused on the study of theoretical approaches and means of solving applied problems arising in professional activity
- A project block that allows students to test in practice all the knowledge gained in the professional block through applied projects provided by partner companies
- A large final project that allows students to demonstrate the entire range of knowledge (both theoretical and practical) acquired during their studies