How to Apply
Next admission campaign will start in April 2023
Step 1. Submit the application form
- To get access to your account you need to fill out “Get login and password form”. Approximately in an hour, you will receive login and password to sign in. Fill out and submit your application from
- Pay your attention that you need to choose exactly "Master of Computer Vision" program Niznii Novgorod campus! Otherwise, we won't get your application!
Step 2. Entrance examination
You will pass exam ONLINE.
Exam paper includes 3 mathematics tasks and 1 programming.
Successful result is 31/100 and above points.
Please find examples of exam paper and solutions here - "Entrance exam"
Step 3. Complete your application
After passing the entrance exam:
1. MCV program will update your status - RECOMMENDED FOR ENROLMENT
2. You need to accept OFFER TO ADMISSION section in you personal account
3. RECOGNITION slot will be opened then. *You need to upload your degree documents with legalisation.
4. After, all these documents will be available in your personal account or MCV manager will send you set of document to sign.
Step 4. Attach the scans of the signed documents
Step 5. Send documents
- Please, send signed hard copies of your signed documents and documents confirmed educational degree to:
Russia, Nizhny Novgorod
25/12 Bolshaya Pecherskaya Ulitsa
Online Master of Computer Vision