Recorded admission webinars
How and why it woth to study computer vision, student`s opinion (31 August,2022)
Advantages of ONLINE learning
My experience of studyng at MCV
- Why is the Online learning format suitable for you?
- What "Computer vision" sees today. Current tasks and directions of development in this field.
- How will the studying is organized?
- How difficult is it to learn?
- What subjects? What connections does the program have with companies?
Program Introduction (17 February, 2022)
MCV team welcome all of you to the Autumn cohort 2022.
And please find attached presentation from this webinar:
MCV presentation feb.2022
Webinars from the previuous admission campaign 2021
Program Introduction (3rd June, 2021)
The Study Office presented an overview of the educational process, the structure of the programme and each of 16 courses, types of assignments, projects that students will complete during the courses and could include into professional portfolio.
Open Day Webinar (14th March, 2021)
The faculty of Informatics, Mathematics, and Computer Science acquainted perspectives applicants with new online program – “Master of Computer Vision”.
The Dean and Program Academic Supervisor told whom is “Master of Computer Vision” designed for, gave a historical brief about development and modern trends of computer vision field, also explained why almost every large corporation today is highly interested in solving recently appeared computer vision tasks and why the computer vision engineers and scientists are so demanded nowadays.
The questions mentioned among others were:
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- That`s the cost?
- Available discounts?
- Time commitment?
- Required background for participating the course?
- Structure and the content of the program?
Admission Webinar: «Modern tasks of computer vision» (5th February, 2021)
Webinar was devoted to the important features of “Master of Computer Vision” program.
It was mainly focused on those modern problems in the field of computer vision, which are currently being solved and which ones cause difficulties even with the use of modern tools from the point of experts of the leading world IT companies with real life use cases. (Xperience.AI company, RoundU company, Intel)
And within this context, our team presented what technologies and tools, existed for solving computer vision challenges, you will study at “Master of Computer Vision” program.
Among the main challenges, which every company and computer vision engineer face, were mentioned:
- using the artificial intelligence algorithms in image, video, body language recognition and analysis. The stages of creating such algorithms. (Anna Petrovicheva, CEO in Xperience.AI company)
- CV in sport analytics, medicine, industry, CV for social goods. (Alexander Rassadin, lead researcher in RoundU company)