Introducing Program`s Partners (8th April, 2021)
In this webinar, the HSE University Master of Computer Vision team introduced engineers from Round.U (https://roundu.ai/), Andrey Kolpakov and Alexander Rassadin, to talk about the many ways in which we come across computer vision in our everyday lives. They also provided tips for aspiring computer vision engineers and programmers.
Here is the link to download webinar`s presentation
How to prepare for the entrance exam (25th March, 2021)
In this webinar, programme leaders:
- told about the mandatory entrance exam for admission into this program
- discussed the topics, test formats and exact tasks
Open Day Webinar (14th March, 2021)
The faculty of Informatics, Mathematics, and Computer Science acquainted perspectives applicants with new online program – “Master of Computer Vision”.
The Dean and Program Academic Supervisor told whom is “Master of Computer Vision” designed for, gave a historical brief about development and modern trends of computer vision field, also explained why almost every large corporation today is highly interested in solving recently appeared computer vision tasks and why the computer vision engineers and scientists are so demanded nowadays.
The questions mentioned among others were:
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- That`s the cost?
- Available discounts?
- Time commitment?
- Required background for participating the course?
- Structure and the content of the program?
Admission Webinar: «Modern tasks of computer vision» (5th February, 2021)
Webinar was devoted to the important features of “Master of Computer Vision” program.
It was mainly focused on those modern problems in the field of computer vision, which are currently being solved and which ones cause difficulties even with the use of modern tools from the point of experts of the leading world IT companies with real life use cases. (Xperience.AI company, RoundU company, Intel)
And within this context, our team presented what technologies and tools, existed for solving computer vision challenges, you will study at “Master of Computer Vision” program.
Among the main challenges, which every company and computer vision engineer face, were mentioned:
- using the artificial intelligence algorithms in image, video, body language recognition and analysis. The stages of creating such algorithms. (Anna Petrovicheva, CEO in Xperience.AI company)
- CV in sport analytics, medicine, industry, CV for social goods. (Alexander Rassadin, lead researcher in RoundU company)