Левченко Евгений Николаевич
- To form the student's understanding of methods for implementing the object-oriented approach in the Python language.
- Develop an understanding of the theoretical foundations and practical skills of programming in the Python language, sufficient for an entry-level developer.
- Be able to install and configure a Python development environment.
- Know and understand the type hierarchy.
- Be able to work with basic type operations in Python.
- Be able to organize input and output for programs.
- Be able to use formatted strings.
- Be able to work with different types of collections.
- Know how to organize conditions in programs.
- Be able to work with different types of cycles.
- Be able to define different types of functions.
- Be able to create lambda functions.
- Know the syntax of class definitions and be able to use the different types of properties of classes and methods.
- Understand to distinguish between basic object-oriented programming practices (inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction).
- Be able to implement object-oriented programming practices.
- Understand the specifics of implementing object-oriented programming in Python.
- Eric Matthes. (2019). Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition : A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming: Vol. 2nd edition. No Starch Press.
- Ivor Horton, & Peter Van Weert. (2020). Beginning C++20 : From Novice to Professional: Vol. 6th ed. Apress.
- Josh Lospinoso. (2019). C++ Crash Course : A Fast-Paced Introduction. No Starch Press.