International applicants to the graduate programmes must complete and submit an application by August 13, 2023.
Applicants are required to submit portfolio and have an interview (online or on-campus).
All applicants have the opportunity to be enrolled as a self-paid student or get a full-tuition or a partial-tuition (up to 50%) scholarship.
Competitions / Olympiads
Graduate international applicants are welcomed to take part in the following competitions:
- Open Doors: Russian Scholarship Project;
- International Olympiad Competitions for University Students and Graduates (in Russian only).
Winners have the opportunity to get a full- or a partial-tuition scholarship.
General Admission (limited eligibility)
Certain categories of international applicants are eligible to apply for a state-funded seats:
- Citizens of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan (national passport must be provided).
- Citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine permanently residing in Russia (permanent residence document must be provided).
- Compatriots living abroad (Compatriot status confirmation must be provided according to the Federal Law N99 dated 24.05.1999).
Under the general admission international applicants compete with Russian applicants and have to take entrance examination in English and interview.