Business Strategies for Emerging Markets
- The course aims to transfer the fundamental knowledge and to form the basic competencies necessary for the development and the implementation of a business strategy in an emerging market.
- Students define their key products and the customer value
- Students differentiate between the potential client groups
- Generating business core ideaIn this module you will learn how to generate a good business idea for an emerging market. You are going to study the key peculiarities of emerging markets and some clues how to fit them. On completing the module you will be able to define your key products and the customer value, to differentiate between the potential client groups, and to apply strategy fundamentals to your business idea. It is truly contributing if you have your own ideas and ambition to start and run a business in an emerging market. Do your best to apply all the ideas of the module to your business idea, discuss it with your friends and colleagues, do all the tasks, and you will have good progress in your learning.
- Strategic Marketing Issues in Emerging Markets / editor. – Singapore: Springer Nature Pte Ltd, 2018. - Текст: электронный // DB Springer Books [сайт]. – URL: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-981-10-6505-7
- Hopkins, R.A. Grow Your Global Markets: A Handbook for Successful Market Entry / Raymond A.Hopkins. – Corrected publication. – Berkeley, CA: Apress, 2018. - Текст: электронный // DB Springer Books [сайт]. – URL: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4842-3114-2