Development of Linguistic Systems
Кисляницина Елена Александровна
- ● The purpose of the course is to teach students how to use computer technologies (primarily the Python programming language) to solve linguistic problems that arise in practice, as well as apply existing linguistic knowledge to compose technical documentation and conduct text analytics.
- The student writes technical documentation
- The student is able to correctly label data
- The student is able to analyze data using modern computer tools
- The student is able to write dialogue scripts for chatbots, as well as put them into practice
- The student is able to work in a team and distribute the load among team members
- A student as part of a team is able to interact with both “technical” and “linguistic” teams within the same project
- Acquiring technical writing skills
- Acquiring data labeling skills
- Acquiring data analytics skills
- Acquiring developer-linguist skills
- Acquiring project manager skills
- Modeling of language start-up
- Dipanjan Sarkar. (2019). Text Analytics with Python : A Practitioner’s Guide to Natural Language Processing: Vol. Second edition. Apress.
- Joseph Heagney. (2016). Fundamentals of Project Management: Vol. Fifth edition. AMACOM.